Samstag, 1. Juli 2017

[DUCKY] I like this new neighbor a lot, yep, yep, yep!

Hello everyone, I am so so so happy right now, yes I am!
[Oh, what's the big idea, Ducky?]

You will see, yes you will!

[Oh okay, now I'm curious :)]

 A lot of great things just happened-ed, yep, yep, ep! First of all, I have researched-ed Fishing, oh yes. It is the most important technology that exists!
 The lion did not eat my scout either but it eated-ed something else... hey, wasn't Chomper's warrior there before? *chuckles*
 Spiky!!!

 I am so happy right now! I will not need Chomper's help after all, oh no no no! Spiky will protect me, he always does!

[Well, I call that a lucky coincidence! :P]
 I cannot see their city but I do know where they are. Maybe I should try to cut them off?

[excellent idea, Ducky!]

Okay, I could try that then, yes I could :)
 I think I should try to research agriculture now. I need it for the wheat, yes I do. I will also need Bronze Working soon, right? 

[Yeah, gotta get rid of all that forest sooner or later...]

Oh, and sailing... I really do need sailing...

[Oh, that can wait a little... once you get the two food sources, you'll have enough food for the time being]

Oh okay...
I am now trying to build the work boat as fast as I can, yes I do! Oh, also my city is going to become bigger, yep, yep, yep! 

[Yup, any ideas what additional tile to use yet?]

Hmm... maybe the bison? 

[Exactly, that's the best choice until the workboat is finished!]

Well, now that I know that Spike is right next to me, I am enjoying this game so much more! I cannot wait to continue, oh yes yes yes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen