Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017

[RUBY] First work boat

Hello my friends, my friends hello!

 My work boat is ready so let's see what the work boat can do.
 There are two options for me, two options there are. The shrimp gives me 3 food right now.
The clam gives me 2 food and 2 commerce. The work boat adds 2 of both to each tile if I use it. That means the shrimp would give me more food but less commerce. I think it is most important to get our research going right now since we'll have enough food in this city anyway. Before we can adopt slavery with Bronze Working, too much food can be dangerous, dangerous it can be because I can get more people than my city can take...
 See above? Every citizen creates unhappiness. If there's too much of it, some of the citizens won't work... They demand military protection from POP 3 onwards so I'm going to build a warrior, a warrior I'm going to build!
Next turn, I can use to work boat to build the fishing boats for the clam. Can't wait because I really like these snapping shells!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen