Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017

[LITTLEFOOT] WE HAVE FISHING!!!

It's been about bloody time, huh? Finally, the water is usable! Though I won't use it just yet as I said...
So here's all techs I could currently research. Quite a decision to make. The good thing is that my crappy city rules out most of these since I just literally don't need them yet :P

Most important to me will probably be Hunting for two reasons. On the one hand, I'll get more food if my scouts kill animals that attack them. On the other hand... well, look.
My fur needs a camp as an improvement later on (work boats have priority for now) so I'd be better off researching Hunting until then so I might as well...

Another option would have been Mining though the only hills that I have are those fur hills where I wouldn't build a Mine on anyway. Might be my next option though... or Sailing.

Anyway, I'm finally able to produce work boats! Thanks to my pretty solid production (pretty much the only good thing about this city right now) I'll have it in 6 turns! Will build a fishing boat on one of the two shrimps, it doesn't really matter which here since they're equal. Can't improve the whale until much later though.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen