Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017

[LITTLEFOOT] Fishing next turn!

Hey guys! Next turn I'll have Fishing! Then, finally, I can start making my city grow! Since I'm imperialistic, I'll probably build a Settler much earlier than I'd usually do since it's bonified and I really need an early good city, unlike my capital, ahem... :P

Finished the warrior, now I need to pick something for just one turn because I'll want to switch to working on a work boat immediately! You can temporarily postbone building units and keep the production already invested in them for a while though if it's too long, you'll slowly lose what you've already invested. So... I'll do the following.
Pick a scout to work on but switch to a work boat next turn and finish the scout after the work boat. If my calculations are correct, a work boat should take me 6 turns to build if I don't change anything. Once the first work boat has constructed a fishing boats, I'll start making food quickly!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen