Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017

[DUCKY] More neighbors, oh no no no

He really does not make me happy, oh no, oh no... Does he think that I am weak? I am not, oh no!!! 

What do you think? Is it still the right thing to try being nice to Chomper?

[I'd say it's the best chance you can get in this game... keep trying, Ducky.]

Okay... I will try.


The Seer ran into a lion. That is not good. If you look at the stats on the left on this picture and then on the picture below...
The lion is a little stronger-er than my scout, I hope that I will not lose him so soon...

I still need to move my other scouts though, yes I do...
Oh, not again... Well, they said there would not be a lot of space... but this is too close for my liking, yep, yep, yep...
There he is... 

[Don't worry too much, Ducky. Remember your unique strengths ;)]

I just do not like neighbors in this game at all, oh no, oh no...

[Who does? Except as a snack of course...]

You are thinking like my brother Spike, hehe. Well, that is it for this turn anyway. I really do hope things will go well, yes I do...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen