Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017

[DUCKY] Got another special scout, yep, yep, yep!

Hello everyone!

First of all, I will need to respond to Chomper again, oh well...
If we formed-ed an alliance, Chomper and I would be a team for the rest of the game, sharing resources, technologies and special abilities or units... 
I got a special scout again, this one comes with a free promotion it seems? More visibility is really cool because you can scout a bigger area and see dangers earlier.

[That's right, Ducky. A very useful unit :)]

I still need two turns for Fishing... do you think I should build another scout? I think I have enough now, yes I do...

[Yeah, Ducky, three scouts should be plenty enough :)]

Then I will go for a warrior. I will need it sooner or later anyway, yep, yep, yep!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen