Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017

[DUCKY] Contacting the friendly Sharptooth.

Hello everyone!

Hmm, Chomper has a warrior. That does not look good, does it?

[Well, it's certainly something you should keep an eye on, Ducky. He can't attack you before turn 10]

I really do not want to have war with Chomper, oh no no no... Is there not something I can do to convince him? I mean, what if we work together, huh? Would that not be a good idea?

[Certainly, if you work together, your chances will be better than if everyone does their own thing. I'd try it.]

Okay, I will talk to him then, yes I will!

No matter what Chomper does, though, I will scout his land, yes I will!


That is what I said to him, I hope he will talk back?

[Looks good. Fingers crossed!]

Thank you! *smiles*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen