Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2017

[LITTLEFOOT] First scout, building another one

Hey guys, I'm back! My scout is finished so let's take a look at our situation.


The scout spawned in Uruk. Now there's only one way to go... go south...

By the way, on the left you can see some information about the city. Name, amount of food stored, amount of money (0), research (12), culture (2) and espionage (4) per turn (right now, this all comes from the palace which comes automatically with your first city, making it the capital), Maintenance, current buildings and culture level (6/10 right now, 4 needed for expansion of borders).


I moved the scout as I said. A scout has a movement of 2 per turn though a hill costs two movement so I couldn't get very far yet...

I decided to build another scout because... I still can't build workboats... Usually, there's more than one direction a scout can walk so having two will help... it's not like they're expensive after all. This one will only take me 2 turns to build. We have a production of 4/turn right now as you can see above and a scout costs 10. The production overflow from the first scout is the reason why it only takes 2 turns by the way...

Before I finish my turn, let me show you something.
This is the technology "tree" of the game - or at least the beginning of it. The green techs are those I already have. The light blue one is the one I'm researching right now.
I already have Agriculture (which is about as useless as a rock right now...) which allows me to build farms. Where?! There's only Tundra and... salty water! A farm needs freshwater. If it isn't irrigated by it, it can't be built. 


The Wheel allows me to build roads with my workers and allows chariot-units to be built. Need horses for that though, I don't have them yet.

Fishing is what I really need right now, ugh! I can't use any of the ocean before I have it... it also improves tiles next to rivers though that's less important here right now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen