Montag, 29. Mai 2017

[LITTLEFOOT] Guess I could call that an improvement?

Hi guys! I'm back with another update!
My second scout is finished. Time to do some exploring, shall we? I'll send one left and one right...

I'll continue with a Warrior. I don't really need one yet but my production will get close to zero once I can use the water to get food for my city. Well, maybe once I have a work boat, that is... Better build a warrior now so I don't have to later...

I'm not sure if you've noticed already but my borders have expanded. The borders you can see in blue right now are also the limitation of what my city will be able to work with. For everything further away, I'll need other cities to work with it.

Either way, now I have an additional piece of land that I can use which happens to be better than the one I was using thus far (because a forest grows on it, giving an extra hammer. So I'll switch to that of course...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen