Freitag, 19. Mai 2017

[CHOMPER] War is inevitable, just a matter of time...

Let's see how my leafeater friends will do in the game. Unlike in real life, I'll use my teeth!
I got a good start, guess I can work with it.

A lot of food, that I actually like! Fish... Shrimp... and Cows!

Needless to say, I didn't need a second thought when I founded my first city.
I think it might be a good idea to found a few cities very close to each other at the coast, that's also why I put the city so far in the south that it won't reach the shrimp. It'll have enough food anyway lol.

Oh crap, do I really see borders of the enemy already? THIS CLOSE?!  I mean, I don't mind war but this is insane... hope it's an AI player because these are stupid lol... although... the AI's have their turns after us. Which means.... oh no.

[Cookie to whoever figures out who Chomper's neighbor is :P]

In that case, it might be better to build a warrior first in case my neighbor is trying to kill me right away. I can scout later!

I could kinda need something like Archery to have an early advantage in case of a war but my economy would suffer so I'll go for fishing... really want that fish lol.

Well, at least I got good military advantages. Not really helping my economy but I'll be fine once I take over a couple neighbors...

Playing as the HRE. Really like the free XP later on and the cheaper techs. Also need less XP for promotions.

I'm playing as Gaddafi, a leader just worthy of a Sharptooth! Actually, he's got my favourite traits, I got really lucky there lol.

Militant (25% odds) is basically improving my soldiers a lot + my military buildings. Free XP and less XP needed, nice synergy with the HRE trait, that'll be interesting to watch. I can also specialize my units more once they're reached a certain XP level...

Repressive (19% odds)makes slavery more effective [available with Bronze Working technology] Honestly, slavery is totally cruel but it's the best way to get shit done lol. I can switch religions and civics without causing anarchy and take cities without a revolt taking place too. Pretty neat.

Here are my special units/buildings. I'm gonna be insanely good in the middle ages...
I love this unit. It can just ignore the strongest unit in a stack and go for the units it's good against. Well, outside cities anyway...
Normal Pikeman are only good to stab the elephants and horses but this guy here is super strong against Melee units too! I think only crossbowmen can kill them easily since they're archers with a bonus against Melee units...
This one's a little stronger against other Mounted units and gets a free promotion. Probably the least effective of my special units but it's still useful I guess. Though I'll probably rely on those Landsknechts the most once I can train them...
Instead of 50%, this one reduces maintenance costs by 75%! Guess that's the key how to keep my economy kinda good by reducing the bills lol.

Well, looks like I got real chances in this game. Let's just hope my neighbor isn't trying to kill me before I get my good units...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen